Pour plus d’information : email@example.com.
Submit A Paper
Thank you for your interest in submitting a paper for the Digital Intelligence 2016 international conference.
- Each communication must be submitted using EasyChair.
- A communication must be at most 5 pages long and be written using the LNCS format.
- The communication can be submitted either in French or English.
- The communication must refer to the topics list.
- Deadline for full paper submission was extended up to Monday December 21 2015. After their submissions, papers will be evaluated by our Programs Comitee. Chosen papers will be known before or on Friday January 15th 2016.
- Each accepted paper must be presented in person by one of the authors. Registration fee to the event is 200$CAN, meals not included.
- Authors retain de copyrights over their work.
Download the Call For Papers (PDF format).
We are looking forward to receiving your final paper!
For more information : firstname.lastname@example.org.